Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Advisor – Naval Architectural marine systems specialist, you will provide support to the Lead related to this discipline.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Design of hull systems such as cargo storage, transfer and export, slop system, drains, ballast system, inert gas and venting systems, cooling water, diesel and lube systems and the interfaces between the marine systems and other interfaces such as the turret or topsides.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Marine/Mechanical Engineering or directly related discipline required
- 10+ years (minimum) of experience in Marine Engineering
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Strong knowledge in marine systems in FPSOs
- Strong knowledge of Class and Regulatory requirements for FPSO marine systems