Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Professional Leader – Naval Architectural Hydrodynamics lead, you will provide leadership support related to this discipline
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Review of metocean data, using industry-standard software for motions response and hydrodynamic loads, heading analysis, thruster sizing, seakeeping, tandem mooring analysis, green-water analysis, helideck flow assurance, towing requirements and potentially attending wave basin or wind tunnel test.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or directly related discipline required
- 10+ years (minimum) of experience in Naval Architecture, preferably with a strong bias in vessel hydrodynamics
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in floating structures and hydrodynamic analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Orcaflex with mooring and vessel operations experience, preferably with experience of using Python in such analyses
- Experience with DNV SESAM software
- Experience in CFD analysis desirable