Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited, a registered Safe T-Cert company and an approved Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer.
Role and Responsibilities
Winthrop are seeking a Mechanical Supervisor to provide support and supervision on multi-discipline mechanical installations on a project in the Dublin Area.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Experience of working as a Mechanical Supervisor (2 years minimum)
- A proven strong work ethic, good at organising materials and people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with team
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
If interested, please forward CV to email@example.com