Weltec Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies in Ireland. We have extensive experience delivering complex projects in a wide variety of industries ranging from Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, industrial and Commercial.
Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company. Weltec offers a full range of Mechanical and Electrical Installation Services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervision of all mechanical installations in accordance with drawings and specifications
- Management of specialist sub-contractors
- Attendance at weekly site progress meetings daily
- Monitor contractor’s performance and drive improvement
- Manage day to day duties on site
- Must be technically proficient with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliverables
- Deliver on site Toolbox talks
- Responsible for ordering materials
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to deliveries and costs of material
- Develop positive relationship with all project stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to EHS and quality standards on site
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating in a Mechanical Supervisor role or similar
- A Proven ability in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent people management skills
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification
- Good Computer skills – Windows, MS Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent references
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants can forward their current CV to email@example.com