Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies in Ireland. We have extensive experience delivering complex projects in a wide variety of industries ranging from Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, industrial and Commercial.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company. Winthrop offers a full range of Mechanical and Electrical Installation Services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Mechanical Project Engineers
Due to continued expansion Winthrop Engineering Limited are looking to appoint experienced Mechanical Project Engineers. These positions are based mainly in the south/southeast area and Dublin area. You will report directly to the Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor commissioning / handover of mechanical systems.
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary services and specialists on site.
- Assess contract drawings and specifications to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with suppliers/subcontractors re quality/programme requirements.
- Evaluate supplier proposals for technical compliance.
- Prepare Technical Submittals and submit for approval.
- Review co-ordination of drawings.
- Complete Winthrop HSEQ documentation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be results driven with excellent communication skills
- Experience in technical submittals
- Experience in commissioning and handover procedures
- A proven strong work ethic
- Proven experience in successful projects
- Excellent communicator
- Work on own initiative and with team
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants can forward their current CV to email@example.com