Tritech are one of Ireland’s leading mechanical, electrical and maintenance contractors. Since our formation in 1999 Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects. More than 23 years in business we are continuously striving to grow and strengthen our team to the ultimate best in class.
Role and Responsibilities
Purpose of Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Estimator to join our team. The potential candidate will be responsible for taking a mechanical tender from start to finish. The successful candidate will be an individual who thrives in a collaborative environment, working closely with all stakeholders across the Tritech Group. This role is based in Dublin.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the role is compiling accurate mechanical estimates for a variety of different projects in pharma, healthcare, and large commercial projects. Proficient in analysing drawings & documentation carrying out mechanical take off’s from schematics & layout drawings, gathering project-related data from various sources, ensure all tenders are submitted accurately and on time, Gathering supplier and vendor quotes for accurate cost estimates, and clerical tasks related to maintaining and organizing the quoting process.
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion
- Liaising with relevant parties in an on-going basis
- Assemble accurate and well organised estimates and proposals in a timely manner for stipulated price, design-build and construction/project
management formatted projects
- Provide clear detailed quantified take offs
- Full training on systems/ procedures provided
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A relevant third level degree and/or a trade background and/or relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with estimating software, and spreadsheet design
- 3 years’ experience working in a mechanical & electrical contracting or estimating department
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & experience
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact [email protected]