Weltec Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Weltec Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited, a registered Safe T Cert company and an approved Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer.
Role and Responsibilities
- To assist and help the project team as an Electrical or Mechanical Apprentice on site.
- Learn and develop your Trade skills.
- Attend Training as required “on the job” and “off the job”.
- Adhere to Health & Safety Regulations and rule when on site.
- Complete Training assignments as required.
- Follow company processes and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Leaving certificate or equivalent. Grade C in Maths or above for Electrical Apprenticeship.
- A strong interest in the Electrical or Mechanical Trade
- Good work ethic and be reliable
- Have good interpersonal and team skills
- Be prepared to travel as/if required (To different sites)
Applicants will be required to have a valid safe pass and manual handling before commencement of employment.
Own transport desirable but not essential.
If Interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org