Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- To provide specialist rotating equipment input to conceptual studies and detailed design for Oil & Gas project developments
- Develop technical specifications for rotating equipment’s according to the project standards
- Perform engineering design works for all the rotating equipment
- Reviewing client’s technical requirements and specifications and incorporate into project designs
- Troubleshooting of rotating equipment manufacturing issue and other plant problems
- Investigate causes of equipment failure. Develop repair methods and design changes to improve equipment reliability
- Planned and witnessed major rotating equipment inspections and overhauls based on equipment reliability
- Develop preventative maintenance strategies
- Develop Piping and Instrument Diagrams for the rotating equipment and highlight any discrepancy and take a corrective action
- Quality Assurance Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit
- Safety Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 15 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in the Oil& Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Proficient in Engineering Design software programs working in a BIM environment