Bennett Construction is a fourth generation family owned construction services company with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany.
The Bennett Group was founded in 1917, since then the group has grown dramatically in both size and reputation. Bennett have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Restoration, Hospitality, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Each employee is important to Bennett, because we rely on their dedication and professionalism in meeting client’s needs. While working with Bennett, you will benefit from realising your own personal goals and achieving a sense of satisfaction from a job well done.
We employ talented, innovative and proactive people who like to exercise their skill in building better buildings and stronger businesses for our clients.
We employ diverse people who are not afraid to bring ideas that can change the marketplace, who want to continue to learn, be challenged, have superior interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness like the Bennett Culture to be progressive.
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced, professional M&E Services Co-ordinator to manage service installations for our Dublin based residential and commercial projects
This role will report to the Site Project Manager.
- Responsible for managing all service installations strictly in accordance with The Clients Specifications and in line with Bennett procedures and guidelines
- Effective management of Services Contractors and other related Sub-Contractors / Supply Chain Partners
- Analyse data to identify the critical sequence and quantify the resources required to ensure key management decisions are made
- Review and report on specifications and design drawings and ensure appropriate service/design decisions are met
- Develop design proposals at sketch, detailed design and production stages where deemed appropriate
- Plan and manage Design Team Drawings (e.g., AutoCAD) and other documentation of design and installation
- Programme and facilitate the flow of information between the Design Team and Services Subcontractors
- Attend Client meetings and provide updates on progress
- Organise and Chair coordination meetings for the Services Subcontractors
- Plan the work and organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet project deadlines
- Review Sub Contractor submittals on plant proposals and procurement routes and track these as required
- Inspect, assess, and verify commissioning of MEP systems on site
- Coordinate and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the Client on project c
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contractor / Consultant offices
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness and have the ability work on your own initiative
- Proven track record in Commercial/Industrial or Residential Projects
- Willing to contribute and adhere to the quality and safety requirements of the operation
- Membership of professional body (e.g., CIBSE) a benefit