Glanmire Precision operates a well equipped Precision Machine Shop and Fabrication Facility located at Glanmire Business Park which is situated approximately 6 miles from Cork City on the main Cork/Dublin Road.
The second part of our operation deals in outside contract work which can extend from small installations to complete Turnkeys.
Our third area of involvement is in the supply of Trained Personnel for the
Commissioning of Plant and the day to day Maintenance of that Plant on a yearly basis or during Plant Shutdown.
To compliment the service we already provide we recently moved into the area of Manufacture and Repair of Hydraulic Rams catering to a broad sector which includes the Farming Community. We have combined these activities with our existing operation and by doing so it would be our aim to provide an even more Comprehensive service to our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
Skills & Qualities
- As a Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitter you will need to be physically active and to be able to work with your hands. An awareness of health and safety and good housekeeping is essential as well as attention to detail.
- Installation, service, maintenance, fault rectification of process plant, machine tools, power and production equipment
Component fabrication by Turning, Milling, Welding, Cutting, Machining, Drilling, Reaming and Pipe Fabrication
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Experience in all or some of the following;
- Precision turning
The Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitter must have the ability to:
- Plan and organise
- Communicate effectively
- Solve problems
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Show a positive attitude
- Recognise the need for good customer relations
- Demonstrate good work practices including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness