Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects. More than 23 years in business we are continuously striving to grow and strengthen our team to the ultimate best in class.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent technical skills and proven experience in all aspects of HVAC Units, and plumbing services. This role is based in Dublin and surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to progress in their career development.
- Emergency lighting, MV/LV, thermal imaging experience essential
- Proven ability of delivering Electrical Services / HVAC Maintenance
- Identifying faults or hazards
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical systems and components
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum 3+years post apprenticeship qualification experience
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work on own and as well as part of a team
- Competent in making own decisions on site
- Must be flexible
- Full clean driver’s licence required
- Competitive Salary
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information.