Bennett Construction is a fourth-generation family-owned construction company with offices in Ireland, London and Germany. With over 100 years in the industry, the company has steadily grown from small beginnings to the award winning innovative and vibrant organisation it is today.
Along the way, we have consistently established our reputation for quality, innovation and partnership. This combined with our best practice systems and experienced workforce has secured our place as one of the top five construction companies in Ireland.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Junior Engineer/ BCAR Project Coordinator for our Dublin City Centre based project. The ideal candidate must be a qualified engineer with relevant on-site work experience.
- Coordinate all project BCAR related documentation with assigned certifier, design teams and subcontractors
- Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents
- Effectively deal with enquires
- Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time, including but not limited to:
– Technical Submittals
– Delivery Dockets
– Labour Statistics
– Monthly Progress Reports
– BCAR Trackers
- Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests
- Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A third level qualification in a technical discipline – Construction/ Civil Engineering /Building Surveying or other related area
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Motivated and flexible
Bennett Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.