Joining our team means joining our legacy. At Jones Engineering Group we have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Role and Responsibilities
Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering require Instrumentation Technicians for projects in Cork and the Dublin 8 area.
Role / Requirements:
- Craft certificate in Instrumentation and/or a Diploma in Applied Physics & Instrumentation (or equivalent)
- Long term maintenance contract position
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in industry
- Experience as an instrumentation lead would be advantageous
- Proven competency and pro-active approach to fault finding/trouble shooting essential
- Experience in calibration / loop checks essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential