United Power is dedicated to innovation and excellence in the provision of a full range of technical and project management skills – from design through procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up –to assist clients in developing new facilities, as well as effectively applying new technologies to upgrade and expand existing ones.
Role and Responsibilities
United Power wish to hire 2 Instrumentation Technicians to work in Germany on pharma project. Commissioning , Calibration and shutdown, specifically Full Loop Calibration for 1 month contract. Attractive rates and package including flights and accommodation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Craft certificate in Instrumentation and/or a Diploma in Applied Physics & Instrumentation (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry
- Experience as an instrumentation lead would be advantageous
- Proven competency and pro-active approach to fault finding/trouble shooting essential
- Experience in calibration / loop checks essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Further information and to apply send CV to email@example.com