Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- FEED & detailed engineering of instrumentation work scope for Oil & Gas plant such as the generation of instrument lists, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable lists, etc.
- Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC Instrumentation Design Review & Coordination
- Awareness on sustainable design practices and technologies
- Forecast, plan and manage Individual & Team workload, Progress against agreed plan and criteria
- Managing other professionals on a project basis (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support staff) and ensuring that work produced is to the required quality, produced on time
- Suggest modifications to develop and design to enhance quality
- Prepare specifications and datasheets in accordance with project requirements to ensure all compliances are met
- Coordinate with Instrumentation equipment vendors, to ensure compliance with project specifications. Selection of Instrumentation equipment types, cable sizes and protection type and review drawings, calculations, design reports, etc.
- Review technical quotes, recommend the selection of suitable Instrumentation equipment, cables and other system components based on process/project requirements
- Take part in inter-discipline coordination work between engineers from other disciplines to ensure quality and interfacing
- Conduct inspection for panels, Instrumentation equipment, cabling system installations on skids, interface connections, witness FAT/SAT, supervise installation
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 15 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Experience in Engineering Design software programs such as: Revit MEP, Navisworks, BIM 360, or similar