Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects. More than 23 years in business we are continuously striving to grow and strengthen our team to the ultimate best in class.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and Servicing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Fault finding in all aspects of HVAC plant
- Carry out in maintenance and repair of HVAC plant to include Single Splits, VRV systems, chillers, air handling units and ventilation systems
- Experience in boilers and general boiler house plant would be advantageous but not essential
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or suggestion and work with teams to assure quality plans
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Hospital environment experience and BMS System experience required
- Time served Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineer with a minimum of FETAC Level 6 complete with F-Gas registration
- Minimum 5 years post apprenticeship experience in service and repair in all aspects Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full clean driver’s licence required
- Ability to work on own and as well as part of a team
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information.