A vibrant Construction & Fit-out company in the city centre requires a full time Graduate/ Junior QS to assist Quantity Surveyor.
The role would be ideal for a recent graduate of a construction based course or a current construction student in part time 3rd level education
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the QS on a day to day basis
- Measuring works from drawings
- Compiling and reviewing tender packages
- Attend site meetings and take minutes
- Process invoices for payment
- Procurement of sub contractors and materials.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications with fluent English
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work under own guidance or as part of a team
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Computer literate and be proficient in use of MS office