Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited, a registered Safe T-Cert company and an approved Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer.
Role and Responsibilities
Winthrop are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to provide support on a project in the Dublin Area.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of duties to be conducted:
- Compiling Quality Documentation
- Creating Isometric Drawings of pipework installed
- Assisting in walk-downs of systems
- Attend quality and commissioning meetings with client and main contractor
- Attend site walks with client and main contractor as requested
- Document control
- Managing of document transmittal to sub-contractors
- Assisting engineers and other personnel on site with additional tasks when required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Engineering or similar
- A proven strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator
- Work on own initiative and with team
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
If interested, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org