Bennett Construction is a fourth generation family owned construction services company with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany.
The Bennett Group was founded in 1917, since then the group has grown dramatically in both size and reputation. Bennett have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Restoration, Hospitality, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Each employee is important to Bennett, because we rely on their dedication and professionalism in meeting client’s needs. While working with Bennett, you will benefit from realising your own personal goals and achieving a sense of satisfaction from a job well done.
We employ talented, innovative and proactive people who like to exercise their skill in building better buildings and stronger businesses for our clients.
We employ diverse people who are not afraid to bring ideas that can change the marketplace, who want to continue to learn, be challenged, have superior interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness like the Bennett Culture to be progressive.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently are seeking an experienced Frame Foreman to join our team on a commercial project in Dublin, and be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project frame in conjunction with the management team.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for Bennett Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for Bennett direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Grade Qualified Carpenter Preferable
- Preferably 5 years Foreman experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Commercial / Residential Projects
We are an equal opportunities employer.