Martin Moran Construction is a reputable Castlebar based building firm which has been delivering top quality housing & contracting solutions to the people of Mayo for the past 40 years. Moran Construction have a stellar reputation for project delivery.
The Company has an outstanding reputation within the construction industry and has worked with both public and private sector clients.
Role And Responsibilities
The Foreman will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the projects reporting to the Company Director. Managing sub-contractors and on-site personnel and following the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest safety standards as required by Moran Construction
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending Site meetings for Moran Construction
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels and compiling labour allocation sheets for Moran construction.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership to the site team while maintaining a professional manner
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum 5 years General Foreman experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in residential and commercial projects.