NewKey Homes is a developer lead construction company which focuses on Residential development across North Dublin, East Meath and Louth. We are currently recruiting for a 45,000 sq.ft mixed use scheme in Drogheda consisting of 18 Apartments, Supermarket, Medical centre & ancillary Office and retail space.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Foreman for Newkey Homes Ltd, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the construction project is completed safely, to the highest quality standard and within the agreed delivery timeframe. Managing all onsite day to day tasks, implementing project Health and safety standards onsite, overseeing and coordinating with the design team, contractors, subcontractors & suppliers. Quality control and quality assessment.
Minimum of 5 years experience in the role.
- Manage and coordinate day to day operations onsite
- Manage and implement all project Health and Safety standards
- Prepare and implement site logistics plan for each phase of the works
- Manage and coordinate onsite works with contractors, subcontractors and suppliers so that the project can be completed within the agreed programme
- Liaise with the inhouse project team on the review and release of design drawings
- Manage & coordinate onsite weekly meetings with Contractors/Subcontractors so that they meet construction programme, QA/QC standards and health and safety protocol
- Oversee the QA/QC onsite and ensure works are completed in line with the relevant Construction standards and regulations
- Manage & coordinate the onsite stage inspections by engineers, municipal bodies and project stakeholders so that works remain on schedule. Oversee the release of certification from Contractors and supplier so that certification is in order for the submission to BCMS
- Maintain accurate, consistent and professional records onsite as would be expected per the role
- Oversee the completion and handover of the project to the end users
- Any other duties as may be required by management for the successful completion of the project
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Minimum 5 years experience in the role as Foreman