BAM Ireland ranks among the top Building & Civil Engineering Contractors operating both in Ireland and internationally and have carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity. We build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s. We successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail & we have won many industry awards in the process. We are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development. BAM Ireland’s key asset is its people, we focus on recruiting and retaining our employees so that the company can continue to develop and succeed within the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Façade Project Manager
- Complete associated external facade works in accordance with the program
- Manage a large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality and safety standards.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor façade sub-contractors’ performance
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3-5 years’ of experience as a Foreman/Supervisor
- Strong Facades experience on largescale new building projects €50M+
- Good understanding of OH&S processes
- Established relationships with subcontractors
- Trade qualification preferred
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Strong team building skills
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry
BAM Ireland’s recruitment process is managed by the in-house recruitment team in conjunction with the hiring manager who will ensure you will receive an update on your application within 5 working days.