Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company
Winthrop Engineering is seeking an Experienced Building Services Professional. This role will be conducted from our Waterford office. The role may also involve occasional site visits/inspections. Primarily working within a project team, assisting in the design and preparation of high quality engineering drawings for a broad range of projects but also be capable of working on your own initiative.
The suitable candidate must be able to;
- Produce mechanical and electrical BIM models using Autodesk Software Platform.
- Consult with the client, supervisors and other technical specialists as required to ensure models are ‘right first time’.
- Liaise with Project Engineer to ensure project requirements are met.
- Develop BIM library of plant items etc.
- Conduct ‘clash detection’ on BIM models.
- Take measurements on site.
- Interpret P&ID/Schematics/Line Drawings to produce BIM Model CAD drawings as required.
- Willing to travel to site meetings when required
Desirable but not essential
- Experience working on BIM projects.
- Knowledge of PAS1192 and ISO19650 Standards.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A degree in Building Services, Architectural Technology, Construction or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems.
- Strong interpersonal /presentation skills.
- A proactive organised approach.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
If interested, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org