EASCA Group is the solution to electrical and mechanical labour requirements throughout Ireland, Europe and Globally. We provide electrical and mechanical contracting services, a complete range of labour supply as well as specialist design and construction services to clients across several different sectors including Pharma, Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing and Data Centres.
We directly employ over 300 highly skilled employees and have over 25 years of combined experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- We are looking for experienced Electricians to work directly for Easca Group
- These roles will be based in Dublin
- Experienced Electricians’ who have served a recognised apprenticeship
- Open to Apprentice Electricians
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years experience
- Hold a valid safe pass and manual handling
- Proven experience working on large sites
- Understands all safety procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Good communication and ability to work well as an individual or part of a team
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before you apply.