STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Specialist Technical Engineering Services (STES) are currently recruiting for numerous Electricians for a range of projects in the Dublin area.
Role and Responsibilities
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Electrical connections to light sockets, motors and distribution boards
- Electrical containment
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Qualified Electrician
- Previous experience in Data Centres / Industrial / Biopharma
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings
- Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling essential