At Jones Engineering we have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination
- Liaise with client / main contractor
- Maintenance of quality, health and safety standards
- Commercially focused
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Third level Electrical Building Services/Electrical Engineering qualification essential
- Electrical Trade background would be advantageous
For information on all of our live vacancies, please visit the Jones Engineering Website.