Weltec Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Weltec Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Weltec is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and 45001 accredited, a registered Safe T Cert company and an approved Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer.
Role and Responsibilities
Working closely with the EHS Manager/Site Project Manager, the EHS Officer will:
- Work in conjunction with our clients to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and development of Method Statements Risk Assessments
- Conduct EHS audits and Accident/Incident investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Toolbox Talks’ as appropriate
- Report EHS performance as required
- Actively promote company EHS policies and procedures
- Support the EHS department and other EHS Officers as required
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety
- 3+ years minimum experience working as an EHS Officer
- Experience of working in the construction sector
- Experience of working in a PSCS role
- Experience of Pharma, Med / Tech or other high compliance environments
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
- A proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders
- A proactive, customer focused approach
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel
A competitive package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Weltec Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.
Click on link below to apply for this role: