Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited, a registered SafeT Cert company and an approved Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer.
Role and Responsibilities
Winthrop is seeking an EHS Officer to support projects in the Cork region.
Working closely with the Site Project Manager, the EHS Officer will;
- Work in conjunction with our Client to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3 years experience working as an EHS Officer.
- Experience of working in the construction sector.
- Experience of working in a PSCS role.
- Experience of Pharma, Med / Tech or other high compliance environment.
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org