Bennett Construction is a fourth generation family owned construction services company with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany.
The Bennett Group was founded in 1917, since then the group has grown dramatically in both size and reputation. Bennett have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Restoration, Hospitality, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Each employee is important to Bennett, because we rely on their dedication and professionalism in meeting client’s needs. While working with Bennett, you will benefit from realising your own personal goals and achieving a sense of satisfaction from a job well done.
We employ talented, innovative and proactive people who like to exercise their skill in building better buildings and stronger businesses for our clients.
We employ diverse people who are not afraid to bring ideas that can change the marketplace, who want to continue to learn, be challenged, have superior interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness like the Bennett Culture to be progressive.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents
- Effectively deal with enquires
- Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time, including but not limited to:
– Technical Submittals
– Delivery Dockets
– Labour Statistics
– Monthly Progress Reports
– BCAR Trackers
– Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests
– Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Motivated and flexible