BAM Ireland ranks among the top Building & Civil Engineering Contractors operating both in Ireland and internationally and have carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity. We build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s. We successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail & we have won many industry awards in the process. We are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development. BAM Ireland’s key asset is its people, we focus on recruiting and retaining our employees so that the company can continue to develop and succeed within the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create 2D and 3D models for temporary or permanent works including providing support in simulations, visualizations, and quantity take offs from 3D models.
- Ensure that the models are suitable for achieving the goals, objectives and targets described in the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure that the building information data quality (graphical and non-graphical) and the level of information detail are accurate, and the right information is delivered to the client/appointing party.
- Generate information model in accordance with the project’s information production methods and procedures.
- Keep track of the information workflow in the project’s CDE and alert the team when there are inconsistencies in the process.
- Knowledgeable of the local (country-specific) model delivery formats that are required for maintenance of the asset by the appointing party (client).
- Provide training in the application of different modelling tools and applications to junior modelers where applicable.
- Share knowledge and solutions related to technical workflows with co-modeler’s.
- This is a role responsible for the managing and modelling the of Digital (BIM) information models and drawings.
- Capture best practices, workflows, lessons learned and communicate it within the project team.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders including sub-contractors regarding the requirements of the information model.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on Digital Construction Technologies.
- Must be attentive to the details and assure that the geometry and data checks are performed before sharing information with others.
- Educational Background: Technical education in Construction or related fields.
- 3 years’ experience working on construction projects in digital construction domain.
- Knowledge of BIM coordination process is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Revit, Civil 3D, Navisworks and BIM 360.
BAM Ireland’s recruitment process is managed by the in-house recruitment team in conjunction with the hiring manager who will ensure you will receive an update on your application within 5 working days. If you are interested in applying to the above role please apply on our company careers page. https://bamcareers.com/ie/