Summit Scaffolding a successful and growing scaffolding company is now recruiting a Contracts Manager.
The Contracts manager is a key figure of the leadership team primarily responsible for the overall success of delivering projects safely, on time and within budget.
They manage and monitor compliance of contract documents and maintain project schedules.
The Contract manager prepares monthly requisitions as well as deliver final contract documents. a candidate for this position should poses excellent leadership skills and ability to observe and reevaluate project priorities frequently.
Role and Responsibilities
Main roles and responsibilities,
- To oversee the day to day running of sites with supervisors to ensure jobs are running at correct labour to revenue
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with excellent communication skills, delivering client satisfaction & customer service
- Preparing risk assessments and method statement for new and (where required) existing projects.
- Ensuring all sites are always compliant with company health and safety policy
- Monitoring closely the activity, cost and performance of projects, quoting new works, securing and negotiating orders.
- Ensuring pricing policy is adhered to, resolving scope discrepancies
- Review and submit change orders to clients
- Liaising with accounts department to ensure valuations with full back up are complete by deadlines
- Manage the supervisors & daily timesheets, labour allocation and recruitment of scaffolders.
- Must be competent in understanding technical design works and the ability to work with temporary works drawings
- Ensuring all new contracts are passed over from estimating to supervisors, with full information of items in quotation
- Attending site meetings with clients for ongoing sites and prospect sites.
- Generating sales leads
- Implementing policies and procedures to improve company standards
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The successful candidate would possess:
- Previous experience, minimum 5 years in high level scaffolding management
- An excellent knowledge of scaffolding is essential
- Solid knowledge of health and safety working within the industry including HSA regulation
- Current valid full Driving licence
- Strong focus on safety, client satisfaction and customer service.
- Be self-motivated, driven with strong leadership skills to inspire and lead a workforce
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Industry based safety management qualification would be an advantage
- A standalone individual who will get the job done
- Salary negotiable, with performance related bonus, excellent career prospects for the right individual
- PAYE and will include pension & paid holidays.
- Company vehicle, smartphone & laptop will be supplied to enable you to undertake your duties
- Job type: full time, excellent career prospects for the right individual
- Offices in Dublin and Wexford, main depot in Wexford.