Moston Construction Ltd are a long established, medium sized, progressive construction company. Over the past 20 years, we have developed a reputation as experts in construction project management. We operate primarily in the greater Dublin area, covering a range of projects across the healthcare, commercial, refurbishment & residential sectors. By maintaining strong relationships with our clients – most of our contracts are repeat. We strive to maintain and deliver an excellent standard of work for all our clients.
We have a position available for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our expanding team starting ASAP.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing and executing programmes associated with the construction projects
- Pre-start Project Planning
- Change and cost management
- Setting & controlling project budgets
- Negotiating and dealing with sub-contractors
- Allocating site labour
- Liaising with Clients & their Design Teams
- Setting up daily/weekly tasks for Site Managers
- Reviewing drawing packages and issues
- Preparing Construction Stage H&S Plans
- Approving materials, material/subcontract invoices, labour costs
- Working to detailed cost budgets
- Monitoring all quality and dealing with any quality issues
- Analyse the process systems currently in place and advise on improvements
- Manage projects from conception to completion, including management of vendors and contractors
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory and regulatory requirements
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field, site management, engineering or relevant trade qualification and experience.
- 15+ years (minimum) Industry Experience
- 5+ years (minimum) Contracts Management Experience
- Computer literate
- Full understanding of design drawings
- Full clean driving licence
- IOSH Managing Safety in Construction, Occupational First Aid, and any other CSCS or CPD training should be provided.
- Attractive Salary to the right candidate with the relevant industry experience.