Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Good Structural and Civil knowledge of Oil & Gas industry
- Production of calculations, specifications, and drawings for a wide variety of projects
- Assisting with designing Foundation, steelwork, and reinforced concrete
- Engage with designing team for the development of detailed design
- Generate detailed Scope of Works (SOW) & specifications for tender packages
- Provide technical support throughout project lifecycles
- Manage and organise the preparation of comprehensive drawing packages
- Organizes design work, including setting up 3D and 2D systems
- Checks designs, with particular emphasis on interfaces with other disciplines
- Preparation of material specifications
- Review and examine the structural design if required alternated construction methodology to be identified and implemented.
Brief and supervise engineering technicians
- Identify project risks and prepare mitigation plans with Project Control team
- Effectively communicate with consultants, specialist suppliers and Local Authority/Statutory Bodies including preparation of applications for approval by regulatory bodies
- Liaise and work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Checks designs for operational requirements, constructability, maintainability and HSE aspects
- Participate in engineering design reviews/client and project meetings
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 15 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Proficient in Staad Pro / E3D