My client is a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who require experienced Planners for their high profile heavy civil engineering projects in the Dublin area.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Planner will be based in their Dublin office and will involve keeping records of all site activities, maintaining
- project schedules, and compiling progress reports.
- Compile progress reports
- Report progress against schedules
- Contribute to management of site health & safety
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse construction output against costs
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- You need to be very experienced in Primavera P6, Tilos, or MS Project software.
- Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree.
- 5+ years’ of site-based civil engineering experience would be ideal.
- Personality-wise you need to be ambitious and confident, and you need to be a good communicator.
- Previous experience in developing contractual claims scenarios is also advantageous.
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +35315079288 to discuss further.