This is a permanent position for immediate hire with competitive salary in a fast-growing privately-owned company with nationwide property portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire a Qualified Carpenter – reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working – to join our small team in carrying out general property maintenance and refurbishments.
Ideally with 5 years’ post qualification preferably with a wide range of experience in carpentry, maintenance, and the construction industry
Role will be Mon – Fri. – with a varied workload & varied working environment.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Hot air welding / roof experience highly desirable
- Previous experience of both commercial and residential maintenance troubleshooting is desirable. Experience in other trades will also be a highly advantageous
- Be flexible – travel may be involved although jobs will predominantly be based in Limerick, Tipperary, and surrounding areas
- Have a good knowledge of construction and other trades
- Ability to work as a team player or on own initiative
- A can-do attitude and be adaptable
- Have good organisational skills and ability to keep a record and relay information of the time spent on jobs and work carried out, reporting to manager
- This role will include client and tenant communication, therefore excellent English and friendly attitude are essential
This is a fast-paced environment consisting of a small team, working closely with the operations group, – scheduling upkeep, repairs, and emergency works across a wide range of properties, locations, and clients.