Linham Limited provide the complete range of construction-related services. From demolition to superstructures to turnkey finishes at hand-over, Linham limited will ensure the long-term quality of a building. Vacancy available as a Carpenter in construction maintenance, primarily in a hospital or education setting.
Great opportunity for a self-motivated experienced multi-skilled operative working within a team of professional trades and management structure.
Co-operation, Deliver Quality Work on Time
Keys to Our Success:
Dedicated team of professionals
Diversity of projects, both in scale and type
Tried and trusted sub-contractors
Continued Relationships through site Maintenance
Measures of Our Success:
Repeat Business from Valued Customer
Role and Responsibilities
Full time vacancy available as Qualified Carpenter, primarily in a hospital or education setting.
Role and Responsibilities:
- All carpentry, joinery duties, first fix & second fix
- Finishing works
- Fit out
- Suspended ceilings and partitions
- Fitting of furniture
- Shop fitting
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member
- Fluency in English language
- Must be knowledgeable of the health and safety requirements on sites
- Must have safe pass, manual handling and full driving licence, own transport an advantage.