Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a BIM Technician who will be based in Denmark. Our client is an internationally recognised Mechanical & Electrical contractor, having a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
Role and Responsibilities
You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services.
The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to specification
Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role.
Up to date knowledge of construction protocol Experience with commercial and industrial projects
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
What you need to have
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks
- Manage Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide 35k-45k DOE
- Competitive Salary
- Educational Assistance & Support
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today
JOB reference 33536
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.