Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of a BIM Technician who will be based in Cork. Our client is an internationally recognised Mechanical & Electrical contractor, having a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
Role and Responsibilities
You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services.
The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to spec.
Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role.
Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
Experience with commercial and industrial projects.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 years experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide 35k-45k DOE
- Competitive Salary
- Educational Assistance & Support
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today33533 INDHP