Tritech is a mechanical, electrical and maintenance contractor – a partnership formed in 1999 – that is continually evaluating new products, technologies and innovative solutions in service execution so as to exceed expectations while delivering quality & value.
A role with Tritech is more than just a job – we offer a clear career path, financial security, and an opportunity to work with new technologies. We are keen to contribute to addressing the gender and culture imbalance in the Irish construction industry as we know that welcoming diversity of ideas generates new and better ways of getting the job done.
Working with Tritech will allow you to attain mastery in your specialisation field while developing a broad knowledge of other related fields and how these converge. In the Tritech ecosystem you will be facilitated in the development of a set of personal and professional attributes that will allow you greater flexibility in the development of your own career options within the business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software to produce collaborative 3D models and associated drawings
- Liaise with BIM Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, & Project Supervisor
- Input model elements with required detail (graphic & data)
- Monitor/checking if there are any clashes – Producing weekly clash reports
- Coordinate and monitor Incoming/shared models
- Produce Images, Drawings as required by Project Manager
- BIM modelling and creation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Coordination of mechanical & electrical elements and asset data
- Production of as-built drawings and model
- Production of Asset Information Model
- BIM delivery on both live and tender projects
- Produce AutoCAD mechanical and electrical schematics
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders
- Adhering and working in accordance with the company’s current Safety Statement and Quality Health and Safety management system including all policies/procedures contained within
- Experience with point cloud data advantageous
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Mechanical / Electrical Trade background an advantage
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in BIM/Revit/Navisworks essential
- Experience in M&E services coordination essential
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issue
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
Tritech is an equal opportunities employer
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact [email protected]