At Ardmac, our reputation is built by delivering results and exceeding client expectations. In over 40 years, we have grown from a small Irish operation to the leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Role and Responsibilities
Ardmac are currently seeking an Architectural Technologist who will be responsible for the production of Ardmac design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by the client professional team. Key Responsibilities are listed below,
- Ensuring smooth handover of design package to our construction team.
- Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Design/Draughting Experience
- Construction/Detailing Experience
- Knowledge and Awareness of Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD