Ardmac is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. We retain our market leading position through the skills of our people, the quality of our processes and the sharing of our in-depth industry knowledge.
We specialise in constructing cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities and quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market.
Operating through our office network across Ireland, the UK and the Benelux region, Ardmac have the global capability to deliver projects to the highest standards for some of the largest blue chip multinational companies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the production of Ardmac design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe through the use of BIM software.
- To liaise with the Client, Ardmac Construction Team and other stakeholders as required to ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team and provide support as necessary to the project team during the construction and handover phase of a project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output using BIM Technologies.
- Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
- Comply with Ardmac Design Procedures
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services using Navisworks.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor and being commercially aware.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Qualifications and experience
- BSc. in Architectural Technology
Ability and knowledge of:
- BIM – Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD
- Building Regulations and Design Standards including BCAR
- Technical Detailing & Material Specification
- Drawing Symbols & Standards
- Problem solving
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation