Dynamic company based in the mid-west: Construction, Fit-Out, Project Management, Facilities Management, Demolition
Role and Responsibilities
- The role involves erection and dismantling of scaffolding and docking systems
- Excellent work conditions – mostly internal environment
- Great opportunity for enthusiastic personnel to join a dynamic team.
- Potential to develop and grow within a progressive company.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Qualified Advanced Scaffolder with 4+ years experience
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Technical knowledge and planning skills
- Focused and driven with ability to achieve timelines and targets
- Ability to implement safety practices
- Follow safety protocols and methodology
- Ensure safe and secure working environment
- Complete daily checks and sign offs
- Erect, maintain, modify and dismantle scaffolding structures as required
- Ensure scaffolding is erected in accordance with manufacturers recommendations / Engineers design
- Report on any safety concerns, discuss / provide solutions.
- Particular care and attention to detail is essential in this role due to working around sensitive & high value property & goods