We are a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Role and Responsibilities
As a site Electrician, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and implementation process by reporting to the Site Foreman on all aspects of the site daily operations. Current requirements are onsite based in one of our clients in West Cork.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adhere to safety standards and I.S. 10101 National Rules for Electrical Installations regulations to ensure a safe working environment
- Working as a team member to complete projects
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures, using hand and power tools
- Making decisions based on technical documents
- Performing quality testing and inspections
This role will provide exposure to a wide range of expertise relating to pharmaceutical, life sciences, construction, and other sectors. The successful candidate will be supported in developing their knowledge and skills as their responsibilities grow and evolve
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Level 6 of the QQI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent
- Demonstrable a high level of technical knowledge with practical application
- A high degree of computer literacy
We offer a competitive salary packary commerate with top industry rates and lodge where applicable. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our company values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.
If you are ready to make a difference and be part of a growing industry, please submit your CV, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role. Recognising the contributions and respecting our people is core to our culture and values. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for roles.
Please note. We are currently not accepting applications from agencies, for this role at this time.