BAM is one of the largest Main Contractors in Ireland and part of the international Royal BAM Group of the Netherlands. BAM Building ranks among the top two building contractors operating nationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious of clients.
Supervision and Communication Execution of the following management and communication duties:
- Management and co-ordination of all support services.
- Management of the service delivery team.
- Liaison with Clients Representative
Working on new tenders and developing operations strategies for same
The effective and efficient management of the following services within the BAM FM project facility:
- Planned & Reactive Preventative Maintenance
- Energy Management
- Caretaking & Grounds Maintenance incl. Small Improvements and Ad Hoc Services
- Cleaning and Housekeeping
- Fire Safety & Security
- Pest Control & Waste Management
- Disaster management & Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Managing and monitoring budgets on the project
- Manage FM resources and staff in the Facility
- Monitor and check standard of Service Delivery including monitoring and managing robotics
- Creating work schedules and task sheets for caretakers, cleaners
- Generate and complete reports as per contract requirements
- Reviewing, managing and engaging specialist contractors and supplier.
- Chairing and hosting internal staff weekly meetings
- Chairing and hosting routine meetings with the Schools Representative
- Carry out safety and quality duties
- Manage the implementation of mobile devices and use of helpdesk system and BIM
Management of services to ensure they are carried out in accordance with:
- Statutory and legislative requirements
- Health and safety requirements
- Applicable standard and codes of practice
- Contract specification
- Contract requirements
- Good commercial practice
- Quality plan
- Company policies and procedures
Ensures that all facilities and services are made available within the requirements of the contract specifications and are carried out in an economical and efficient manner.
Ensure that on-site team members are given necessary specialist support required from time to time.
The Facilities Manager shall co-ordinate with FM head office contract support unit to achieve robust communication processes and to engage all necessary support as required.
Knowledge and Experience
The Facilities Manager will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of a technical nature in one or more of the key subject areas; electrical, mechanical, energy, cleaning, painting & decorating, safety or quality management
- Experience in managing staff
- The ability to communicate, control, organise, motivate and manage staff.
- The ability to and sustain the highest quality of service level delivery, demonstrate sound commercial judgement, prioritise and balance work tasks in relation to the operational objectives of the customer and achieve continuous customer satisfaction.
Mitigate any unavailability
Interested applicants in this position should click on the Apply button across.
BAM FM is an equal opportunities Employer.