Stewart Construction is a Top Ten Irish main contractor with a proven track record of successful project delivery through the generations. Technically advanced building projects are delivered in a cost effective and safe manner with excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
An award winning and innovative company with a history of integrity, Stewart Construction understand clients evolving needs and will deliver its promise on each and every project.
Education & Skills
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Suitable candidate should have experience in managing high quality medium to large scale commercial, industrial, health, pharma & education.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with Client/Design teams and supply chain members
- Demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadline environment
- Must have experience with medium to high value projects €10m – €50m.
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project’s on time, within specification and on budget
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries.
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
5+ years experience (preferably with a main contractor)