Boyle Construction was formed in 1984 by Donal and Eugene Boyle. The company has grown significantly over the years and throughout this time has earned the reputation for delivering a Quality End Product.
Our primary focus is on delivering ‘Excellence’ through adherence to our ‘Working Principles’ of Client Focus, Staff Development, Communication, Innovation and providing a Safe Working Environment for all.
We operate in various construction sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Retail, & Leisure.
We adhere to a stringent Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Management System. We are third party accredited with Safe-T-Cert (Registration No: STC-1231004) and NSAI Quality Management System I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 (Registration No: IE-19.5247).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for Pre-qualification & Tender Works Proposal submissions
- Responsible for project managing all prequal / tender related activity and communicating deadlines to key stakeholders in order that submission deadlines are on target
- To prepare and present bid proposals to potential clients as part of the prequalification & tender process
- Devise customised innovative solutions which will form part of the win strategy
- Marketing including presentations, events, advertising, branding & media
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Relevant Diploma / Degree level qualification
- Ideally at least 2-3 years experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as project management, time management, decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills with ability to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling bid documents
- High level of computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude
- Immediate start for the successful candidate
- Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 074-9137899 for more information